What is the iPERMS Army?
The iPERMS or Interactive Personnel Electronic Records Management System is an integrated imaging system as well as a powerful data source that provides digital personnel records storage, access, transfer capabilities, as well as enhances both mobilization and also workers’ readiness. (Source: www.ssi.army.mil)
For details, you can read the file below.
How Do I Obtain Access to iPERMS?
1. Complete the appropriate training.
2. Complete a DD Form 2875 form. United States Army Reserve (USAR) requests must be sent to your MPOC.
3. For Active and Reserves, send the completed DD Form 2875 to [email protected]
4. Requests for National Guard access must be emailed to [email protected]
For complete information, you can click here.
iPerms Army Login
- For soldiers, you can access it at iperms.hrc.army.mil/rms/login
- If you want to login without CAC, you can access it at hrcapps.army.mil/portal/
For more details, you can read the file below: